The Mr. Coffee BVMC-FM1 20-Ounce Frappe Maker is a new espresso maker from Mr. Coffee and is capable of blending and brewing with a simple button touch. It is a perfect merger of a blender and a coffee machine. This review looks at this unit and helps you to find out whether it will be a good idea to go for it, and have it for your personal coffee making purposes.
Key Features of Mr. Coffee BVMC-FM1 20-Ounce Frappe Maker:
- The device lets you blend and brew with a simple button touch. There is also a pulse button available for controlling the consistency.
- The unit comes with a 3-minute blend-and-brew cycle, and makes use of 4-cup basket coffee filters that are not offered with it.
- It comes with a brew basket of removable variety, which ensures convenient cleaning operations.
- The Frappe maker has a small footprint and you can store it easily in any place. It is offered with a 20-ounce blending jar that is dishwasher-safe in form.
- It is offered with a book consisting of over 20 recipes, which allows users to make many type of beverages conveniently for your individual taste.
The unit allows you to do everything that is possible with the help of a coffee maker and a blender. The combination of these two capabilities allows great convenience during the process of frappe making. The recipe book that is offered along with it lets you prepare some amazing recipes, whether alcohol-based frosty frappes or tea-based or coffee-based drinks. You can use fresh ingredients and sugar-free substitutes in order to eliminate the fat content.
The device comes with the promise of simple operations. You can place a filter to install the coffee brewer, pour ground coffee in 3 to 6 scoops and add in water into the unit. Add other ingredients and ice cubes into the blending pitcher, and turn the unit on. Brew the tea of coffee into the pitcher directly and a pulsed blending cycle will be initiated automatically.