The Cuisinart DCC-3200 Perfect Temp 14-Cup Programmable Coffee maker, Stainless Steel coffee maker comes from the famous brand Cuisinart. The device boasts of state of the art technology that ensures hotter coffee without making any sacrifices in quality or flavor. This is a grayish black espresso maker that weighs 9 pounds and is automatic in operations. Read the full review of the device and find out about it.
Key Features of Cuisinart DCC-3200 Perfect Temp 14-Cup Programmable Coffee maker:
- The device is completely automatic in operations, and is self-cleaning in operations.
- It is adjustable in operations, and can ensure the controlling of warm temperature.
- The unit comes with auto shutoff feature, and can be programmed in 0 to 4 hours.
- The coffee maker boasts of brew strength control, which can let you choose bold or regular espresso flavor.
- The device has a golden tone, and its permanent filter is commercial in style. It has 1-4 cup setting.
- The unit has a comfortable handle and drip-free pour spout.
The Cuisinart DCC-3200 Programmable Coffee maker comes with varied styles to pick from, such as the 1200, the 2650, the 2600 and the 3200. The 1200 model is the same old unit. The 2650 unit consists of some more features. The 2600 comes with some small updates although the style has not been updated. The unit 3200 is made of stainless steel and boasts of the quality of high-end espresso maker.
The unit has a more expensive appearance than the prior models. It comes with easy to view push buttons, and lights up when they are touched on. When the lid is lifted, it does not leak. The coffee tastes great and the glass carafe helps keep the espresso hot. The basket on the 3200 unit resembles that of the 1200, although of a little varied shape in order to accommodate grounds for 14 cups.