The BUNN NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer comes from the brand Bunn, and promises to offer the perfect cup of coffee to lovers of espresso. A cup of steaming hot espresso in the morning gives a perfect start to the morning and the day. Read on and get the full review of the Coffee Brewer, and know whether it is a good device to buy.
Key Features of BUNN NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer:
- The brewer is able to brew between 4 and 10 cups, each cup measuring anywhere within 20 and 50 oz.
- The coffee maker takes 3 minutes on an average to brew a whole pot of coffee.
- The BUNN NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer comes with an internal hot water that always stays hot, and can brew hot coffee when on demand.
- It has multi-stream spray head that can shower hot water in a uniform way over grounded coffee.
- The unit consists of a large funnel and flat bottom filter that lets more contact between coffee grounds and hot water happen, for superior extraction of flavor.
The BUNN NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer comes with the new BUNN Speed Brew Technology that makes it easy and fast to have coffee that tastes great. The set up is easy and after that is done, the operations are very simple. All that you have to do is add the coffee of your choice to the filter basket and pour fresh water in. Then you have to put the lid back on, and have the coffeemaker brew your espresso instantly.
The BUNN NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer is internally tested by BUNN, and compared with various other coffee makers of the same type. It comes with BUNN customer service from Springfield in Illinois, and is backed by a warranty of 3 years. The coffee maker has a stainless steel water tank that is ON at all times, and can offer hot ready to brew coffee on demand. It can be used to brew a pot of 10-cup coffee in 3 minutes flat, which is fast enough.