The Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine is your perfect solution if you would like to enjoy fresh coffee every time without any loss of flavor. A cup of steaming hot and fresh coffee can energize the body and mind, and give a fresh start to the day. However, coffee beans begin to lose flavor soon after they are grounded. The Breville Espresso Machine takes care of this problem, but how? Find out from this review.
Key Features of Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine:
- It consists of dual non-pressurized filters with single wall, which offers more space for experimenting with varied grind sizes, tamping pressure and grind amounts.
- The machine comes with thermocoil heating system and 15 bar Italian-made pump that makes sure water temperature is regulated, and the espresso flavor is intact.
- It has a flat shower head and boasts of powerful pre-brew function that ensures optimal distribution of water throughout the coffee pack.
- The machine consists of a cup warmer over the top, which removes excess amount of water from the filter basket following the extraction of coffee. Thus, cleanup becomes faster.
- There is a 360 degree swivel-action stainless steel steam wand for cappuccinos and lattes.
The Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine is made of superior materials, which ensures it is sturdy in build. It has a no-slip feet that prevents its sliding across the counter once you activate the burr grinder. The machine is enclosed in a sleek casing made of stainless steel, which makes it appealing and a worthwhile accessory for any kitchen. The full product can be cleaned up easily, and it comes with a concealed storage chamber for the cleaning accessories that come included, other than a drip tray that is easily removable.
This Espresso machine can help you to make careful adjustments in the grind amount, grind size etc. However, even aspiring baristas and complete beginners will love using the device. You can make cappuccinos and lattes, and remove excess water that can ruin the taste of the beverages.